About the Practice
We are a medium-sized friendly and welcoming GP Practice. We are currently accepting new patients who live within reach of the surgery, please contact us if you are interested in registering with us.
We see some of our strengths as:
- Excellent availability of appointments, both on the day and booking in advance.
- Continuity of care – the doctors and nurses like to get to know each patient as an individual so they can offer the best support with their health.
- A welcoming, accessible and confidential service to patients of all ages and from all walks of life.
- Having an excellent nursing team who help support and look after patients with long term conditions such as asthma, diabetes and heart disease
- Providing in-house minor surgery, joint injections, and family planning services
- Offering a late Tuesday opening until 8pm.
If you would like to register with the practice please follow the instructions on our Registration Page or ask our Reception Team for details.
We are constantly looking at ways to further improve our service and we welcome suggestions and criticisms. Please discuss these with your doctor or the Practice Manager.
You can view our practice leaflet here: Lyngford Park Surgery Leaflet.
Please see further information about our services on the tabs at the top of the screen or further information links on the right hand side.
To send a medical/admin query to us via Engage Consult, please click here. We aim to respond to any queries received by 2pm Mon-Fri on the same working day. For any queries sent after 2pm Mon-Fri or on a Saturday or Sunday, we aim to reply the next working day.
You can send Engage Consult queries to any of our GPs, clinical pharmacist, nurses or admin team. You will need to create an account to use Engage Consult; this will enable our clinicians to respond to you via the 2-way messaging function.
Have you downloaded the NHS App?
The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. You can use the NHS App to:
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Book appointments
- Check your symptoms
- View your medical record
- Register to be an organ donor
- Find out how the NHS uses your data
For further information, please visit the NHS App website. The NHS App is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.
Learn My Way
If you are having difficulty accessing and navigating our online resources, like the surgery website, Engage Consult and the NHS App and website, then please visit Learn My Way. Learn My Way is a website of free online courses for beginners, helping you develop digital skills to make the most of the online world. As well as helping you with GP-related online resources, there is help with internet shopping, online banking and accessing public services.
(extended hours up to 8pm and Saturday mornings)
For more information on the improved access service click here
General Enquires Email address : - firstname.lastname@example.org
(Site updated 20/11/2020)